Supporting professionals and organisations in the health service to thrive in a changing environment.
Enhancing communication between healthcare professionals and communities
Empowering individuals to take responsibility for health related matters.
Enabling suppliers of goods and services to succeed in the changing Health Service environment.
Open a section below to learn more about the services PDC Healthcare offers:
- Consortia Management & Development
- GP Strategy & Service Development
PDC Healthcare is a partner in a growing number of healthcare provider organisations, helping to deliver an expanding range of services and growing the value to patients, commissioners and providers.
PDC Healthcare provides a range of sales and marketing support services to the pharmaceutical industry, in four main solution groups:
1) Solutions4 Commissioning – establishment of partnership working between pharma and commissioners, formulary & funding facilitation, CCG development support.
2) Solutions4 Prescribing – formulary & funding facilitation, guidance review, HTA applications, procurement support
3) Solutions4 KOL – advisory boards and focus groups, product evaluations and assessments, developing KOLs, production of consensus documents
4) Solutions4 Pharma – peer research & data gathering, medical writing, product launch services (HTA applications, pricing & reimbursement, advance notification), medical affairs/regulatory/QP services, commercial services
PDC Healthcare offers a range of asset-based finance solutions to pharmacy and service providers in the health sector.
These may be based on invoice discounting (where an advance is paid against an invoice for reimbursement) or factoring (where the invoice debt is sold to us and our service takes on a credit control role). These services may be offered in association with sponsors, thus reducing the cost and improving the value.
Our services are fully compliant with applicable financial and business law, and may be customised to client needs.
Resourcing solutions for clients in the health sector.